The fried noodles served on the buffet menu often make you miss. Although simple, the savory taste slightly sweet is liked by many people. Let’s make it!
Bakmi goreng is a comfort food that is a favorite of many people. Because it is always included in the buffet menu invites. The taste is savory, slightly sweet with a soft stretch of noodle texture.
This fried noodle mix uses a combination of chicken, shrimp and sometimes sliced beef or fish balls. Combined with vegetables such as cabbage, mustard greens or carrots, the filling becomes even more festive.
What is Bakmie Goreng? It is an Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles ranging from broad and flat to scrawny vermicelli. The Bakmie makes this dish so savory with its pencil-thin noodles and sautéed with egg, meat and vegetables. For this noodle bowl’s success, it depends on two things: serving it piping hot, right out of a very hot wok, and finding some kecap manis, a molasses-thick sweet soy sauce for extra delight.
cook time: 15-30 min, Prep time: 5 min
Bakmie Goreng Ingredients:
Bakmie Goreng Prepartion:
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with water and turmeric powder
- Heat 1 tsp oil on medium heat and ingredients, make a thin omelette, roll it up and set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil and brown chicken in batches and set aside
- Saute spring onions, garlic and curry paste in 2 tsp oil until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add chicken to the mix
- Mix and stir in chicken and ABC Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Add the noodles and toss for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced omelette and garnishes before serving.